Front Desk Receptionist
Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU SHOULD APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birthdates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal — improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
What You’ll Do:
You will make an impact on our business on a daily basis, often being the first introduction someone has to 626. This role has opportunity for experience with many different departments and ample opportunity for growth!
- Greet visitors to the office
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Coordinate travel
- Order and pickup office lunches
- Route deliveries and pickups to the office
- Bi-weekly helium and equipment readings
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to manage community outreach and philanthropic events through our 626 Gives program
Who You Are:
You are highly motivated, energetic, with a strong attention to detail. You are a great listener and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are an organized, go-getter that remains calm and upbeat in all types of situations.
We Provide You:
- Associates Degree preferred
- One year of related work experience required
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license for running local errands
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to pass background check
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k options
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with excellent company culture
626Holdings, LLC and 626 AWI, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status,disability or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.